8101 Little York Road, Houston, Texas 77016
Call Center Hours
Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Phone: (713) 849-0400
- High Meadows, Northline Terrace, Oak Glen: Monday and Thursday
- Fairgreen, Heather Glen, North Houston Heights, Oakwilde/Westfield Estates, Woodland Oaks: Wednesday and Saturday
Heavy Trash Collection
- Northline Terrace and Oak Glen: 1st Monday of the Month
- Fairgreen, Heather Glen, High Meadows, North Houston Heights, Oakwilde/Westfield Estates, Woodland Oaks: 2nd Wednesday of the Month
Republic Services provides a 95-gallon cart for trash collection. All trash must be contained in the cart.
For cart maintenance call Republic Services Customer Service – (713) 726-7300.
Trash / heavy trash needs to be curbside by 7 AM on the collection day.
The following items and materials Will NOT be accepted:
- Dead Animals
- Chemical Containers Over 5 (five) Gallons
- Nuclear/radioactive waste
- Fluorescent Light Bulbs
- Pool Chemicals
- Power Steering Fluid
- Propane Tanks
- Ammunition or Explosives
- Chemicals not in original containers
- Unidentified Chemicals
- Flammable Chemicals
- Paint/Paint Cans
- Transmission Fluid
- Used Oil Filters
- Medical Waste
- Cross Ties – if full length (3-4 ft. length acceptable)
Heavy Trash Collection
Acceptable Heavy Trash Items
Refrigerators must have Freon drained and be tagged accordingly by a certified technician. Hot water heaters must be drained.
- Grills must be emptied of ash or briquettes. No propane tanks.
- Live Christmas trees.
- Cardboard and Packing Peanuts. Cardboard boxes must be broken down flat and placed at the curb. Packing peanuts may not be offered loose, they must be bagged. Drivers will not clean up packing peanut spills.
- Yard Waste. Bush and tree trimmings cut in lengths not to exceed 4 feet, limbs no greater than 4 inches in diameter, securely tied in bundles, not to exceed 50 lbs.
- All grass clippings and leaves must be bagged.
No tree trunks.
Unacceptable Heavy Trash Items
- Sheetrock or Drywall
- Tree Trunks
- Water Softeners
- Steel or Cast Iron Building Material
- Carpet and Tile
- Dirt in Large Quantities
- Construction Debris
- Pool Filters
- Lawn Mowers
- Roofing Materials
- Sheet Rock
- Construction debris to include materials generated from construction, remodeling, tree removal or landscaping, but not limited to lumber, plywood, drywall, carpeting, and other flooring materials, tile, roofing material, sheet rock, tree stumps and soil.
For Harris County Household Hazardous Waste Disposal Information: www.hchhw.org
Republic Services observes Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. If a Holiday falls on your trash collection day, Holiday service is provided on the next scheduled collection day.